One of my favourite recipes...
I promise I'll show you how to make something semi-healthy one day! But that day is somewhat far away and why bother eating a salad when you can eat these golden chocolate sugar filled wonders instead anyway?! They are chewy on top like a cookie and soft underneath like a cake! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
You Will Need:
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
68g of Softened Butter
53g of Caster Sugar
60g Brown Sugar
125g Peanut Butter
125g Plain Flour
1 Egg- beaten
1 Fairly big Chocolate Bar- broken into chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees or Gas mark 4
- Mix the Butter and the two types of sugars together
- Add the peanut Butter
- Sieve in the flour and Slowly add the Egg
- Add the vanilla essence to the mixture
- Grease a muffin tray (Using a muffin tray is important because other wise you'll get flat, normal, boring cookies) and stick a ball of mixture that is roughly medium sized into each hole and lightly tap
- Press about three chunks of chocolate into each cookie
- Place into oven for around 15-20 minutes, Once they are golden brown in colour they're done
These cookies are AMAZING and people may try to break into your house for a 'piece of the action' so please ensure that you lock your doors!