Rock down the Road...This is a great recipe for if you've got a proper sweet tooth. I made this with the intention of giving it to some children during a party but most of them were consumed by adults way before the children even got to the party! This is a really quick cake recipe which is made even easier by the fact you don't need an oven!
You Will Need:
1 Packet of mini marshmallows
4.25 Oz Butter
10.25 Oz Chocolate
3 Tbsp Golden Syrup
7.25 Oz Biscuits- Crushed
2 Tsp Icing Sugar to dust
- Melt butter, chocolate and golden syrup together in a saucepan, be careful to keep stirring whilst melting as the mixture is likely to stick to pan!
- Once mixture is melted seperate in half, keeping the other half in the pan.
- Mix the biscuits and marshmallows in the half in the sauce pan and then pour into a cake tin
- Layer the other half of the chocolate mixture over this and place in fridge for at least two hours
- Once completely chilled dust with icing sugar