Monday 2 September 2013

'Slutty' Brownies!

Look at the Recipe for these Dirty, Dirty Brownies!

 

This is a somewhat alarming description for a brownie I'll admit but I found this recipe floating around a number of other blogs I follow and I felt I had to try it immediately. The beauty of this recipe is that you're don't need to make anything from scratch- You're actually ENCOURAGED to make it from packet mix! This is probably because if you were to make the different layers of this brownie from scratch it would take hours. Nobody wants to wait hours for brownies do they?!
 




  • 1 Packet of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixture
  • 1 Packet of Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mixture
  • 1 Packet of Oreos
  • Some Vanilla Ice cream



























  • Preheat oven to 180 degrees
  • Make up cookie mixture according to packet instructions.
  • Spread along a lined baking tray.
  • Place the Oreos evenly along the top of the cookie mixture.
  • Make up brownie mixture according to packet instructions.
  • Spread evenly over Oreos.
  • Place in oven and bake for roughly 30 mins until cooked through, bare in mind that most brownies are supposed to be gooey so your knife shouldn't be completely clean!
  • Serve while warm with some vanilla ice cream!


 
This is a really rich desert so I really can't recommend serving it with some ice cream (or normal cream) enough! It's a relatively quick desert to whip up and is great for anyone who doesn't like to bake from scratch!

I want you to try it at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go oooooon tell me what you think :)