Shut Up and Listen You Tart!
So its been (again) a while since I've made anything sweet to eat! We're well into the month of December now and my flatmates and I have been truly getting into the festive spirit! After a trip to Cardiff's Winter Wonderland, a Secret Santa swap and a Christmas meal out I decided to make something different for everyone. My end decision was to make the chocolate tart, something that goes really well with ice cream!
You Will Need:
200 g biscuits- Crushed
100 g Melted Butter
1 tsp Honey
100 g Milk Chocolate
100 g Dark Chocolate
300 ml Double Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Mix the melted butter, honey and crushed biscuits together and pat tightly into the bottom of a cake tin.
- Place in fridge while the tart filling is prepared.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl and mix in the vanilla essence.
- Place to the side so it cools slightly while you whip the cream.
- Keep whisking the cream until it starts to form small peaks.
- Slowly fold the chocolate into the cream until its all mixed together.
- Pour the filling over the biscuit base and smooth the top over.
- Place in fridge for around two hours until the chocolate has chilled and become firm.