2 Browning Bananas- Mashed
3 Oz plain flour
3 Oz Caster Sugar
2 Oz Softened Butter
1 Egg- Beaten
Half of a large Chocolate Bar (I used Dark)
1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a fork, mash bananas and mix in with butter and sugar.
- Add egg slowly whilst mixing ingredients.
- Sift in flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Break up chocolate and add it to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased cake tin for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Once cooled melt any left over chocolate and pour over the top for decoration!
Don't do what I did and forget to add the baking powder! Well I remembered when the cake had been in the oven for five minutes already and quickly stirred some in. Although it may have effected how the cake rose it did have a cool marbled effect running through it where the chocolate had melted haha! Don't feel limited to chocolate, throw whatever you want into the cake- I'm thinking of trying raspberries with mine next time!